JDRF offers families a free KIDSAC kit for kids with type 1 diabetes that includes Rufus, the bear with type 1 diabetes (with special felt patches on his test and injection sites to practice on), a type 1 reference folder to keep all your diagnosis information and leaflets together with a drawstring bag, information leaflets, a pocket guide to give to friends and family, and a free type 1 story book (Ivy and Iver Meet Rufus)!
How to get your free pack:
- Visit the company's website by clicking "Get This Offer (External Website)".
- Hit "Order Now".
- Choose your kit and booklets/ leaflets.
- Scroll down and enter your name, contact information and address.
- Add your child's date of birth.
- Agree to the terms.
- Hit "Submit" to receive your kit, while supplies last!
* UK only. Limit 1 request per household, while supplies last.